Honestly, this is better than a good morning text. It’s 4am and you’re thinking about me.
I’m never not reblogging this because this means so much more than any other post I’ve seen and ugh.
- Wednesday: Senior Frat Crawl. 1 hour at DKE was all I needed. Also, I love my sisters
- Thursday: Phi Delt Formal. Boy was cute, food was delicious, dancing with all my favorite people, Boy was cute, I love Phi Delta Theta
- Friday: Spend the day with Janela and Christian, filming and exploring and whatnot. Then Psi U Disney theme. I am Lilo.
- Saturday: House Show. I was literally so happy. I love music
- Sunday: “Easter 2014, which just so happened to be 4/20 too; I wake up to a random boy I met the night before sleeping on my floor.” #TurnUpForChrist, hanging with the Sadler crew watching Pokemon and drinking milkshakes
so apparently weekends start on Wednesday now.
And now we’re supposed to go back to our normal lives. That’s what people do. They have these amazing experiences with another person, and then they just go home and clean the bathroom or whatever.
There are two types of people I can’t handle most:
- close minded, uncultured people
- cowards; people who can’t own up to their feelings, thoughts, and their mistakes
i like this